Personal data or information means any information about a living individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data from which the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you which we have classified into the following categories:
• Identity data (eg, name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth);
• Contact information (eg, billing or delivery address, telephone number(s), e-mail address);
• Information about your vehicle (eg, VIN, make, model, year, dealer, purchase or lease date, purchase or lease price, equipment, service history, warranty period);
• Vehicle data (eg, vehicle location and general condition data, warning lights, next service appointment, fuel level, battery level, tire pressure, service history, fault or fault codes, performance data, other status information);
• Areas of interest/preferences (eg, purchases or orders you have made, comments);
• Profile images/information (eg, photographs or other user-generated content, such as materials provided as part of sales announcements, or interests you cite on social media platforms);
• Transaction data (eg information about the products and services you have purchased from us);
• Usage Data (eg, information about how you use our websites, products and services);
• Marketing and Communications Data (eg, your preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties, your communication preferences).
If You Use a Digital Device to Activate Company Services AUGUST SA or access it, we may collect data about this device, including:
• Technical data (eg, IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login information, type and version of your browser, time zone and location, type and version of your browser plug-ins, operating system and platform you use);
• Location information (eg, IP address, GPS data);
• Information about your visit (e.g., your URL navigation path to, on and from our website, products viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, viewing time for certain pages, information about your interactions with the page, methods used to leave the page, telephone number used to contact our customer service);
• Information about email communications (eg, time and date the email was opened, links viewed from the email, opt-out preferences).
We also collect, use and share aggregate data such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data, but is not legally considered personal data, as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
We do not collect any special category of personal data about you (e.g. information about your ethnic origins, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life or orientation, political opinions, trade union membership and health, genetic and biometric data).
We also do not collect information about your criminal offenses and convictions.
Our websites and digital platform are not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect data about children. If we discover that we have collected information about a child without parental consent, we will delete that data.
Failure to transmit personal data
If the law or the terms of a contract we have entered into with you require us to collect personal data, and if you do not provide this data when requested, we may not be able to carry out the contract we have entered into or intend to enter into with you (e.g. to provide goods or services to you). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service that you benefit from with us, but we will inform you if necessary in due time.